Sunday, August 10, 2008

We have Moved!!!

Still no pictures! Sorry-we don't have a computer anymore and I no longer have my own desktop at work. I am working on the situation, so hopefully soon I can get it figured out and you can see some current pics of our cute little stinker.
We finished moving last monday morning, then cleaned our guts out so that we could get our entire deposit back! It was aweful-I don't know if I would ever clean that thoroughly for any amount of money again. We absolutely love our new place! It has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms-yes our 7 month old has her own bathroom. We are working on choosing some paint colors right now, just to spice things up and make it feel more like home. We would love to have visitors, so let us know and we'll plan something!

No comments: