Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Figured It Out



Horray! I figured out how to get my pictures on. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for saving them on this computer for a second, while I load them to this blog. The first pic is Peighton and I. We have a lot of fun at home together. I am mostly a "stay at home mom" now, but I don't wear sweat pants and velcro shoes. The second picture is Peighton sitting up by herself. She just mastered this skill the past month and is so proud! And the last picture is Peighton looking so happy to be eating out with us at TGI Fridays-YUM!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

You guys are so cute! I miss you!

Ben and Camille said...

That is the cutest picture of her! Haha! Love it.

Bonnie said...

way cute pics, it looks like you two have lots of fun together. yeah for sitting up on her own!!!