Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mary Kay and Summer Pictures!





Hello Everyone! We are all still alive and well. The girls are growing like wild flowers, Corey is busy with work and school and I am working, holding down the fort, and taking pictures here and there...Life is good! I have tons of Mary Kay inventory that I a getting rid of 50% off. That's a killer deal! Also I have a summer special on photo sessions. If you mention this add to a friend and they book a session with me, I send you a $10 gift certificate to use on any session you book. Pass along cards are coming, so email me if you'd like some: holliemilesphotography@gmail.com. This is a great way to get your next family photo session free. Pass along 5 cards and 5 friends book their sessions, you get yours FREE! Who doesn't love a freebie now and again!

No comments: