Thursday, December 11, 2008

* Cute Girls and Bunny Teeth *





This is me and the girlies! I am lucky enough to get to spend most of my day with them, before I have to go to work. I am back to work full time, but am getting A LOT of help thanks to my wonderful family and friends! I could not do it without them!

I was changing Peighton one day and had given her the Easter Mr. Potatoe Head to play with. I reached down to get a diaper and when I stood back up, this is what I found. I was laughing so hard I had to snap a quick picture. I hope that's not what our two front teeth look like when they finally come in! She has two teeth on the bottom and the top front ones are on their way.

1 comment:

z&jarnold said...

look her hair is getting long! she is getting so big, we need to come play with you guys!