Saturday, May 17, 2008

I love to see the Temple


I was able to watch Hailey this week, while her mom worked, and these are some of her pictures from our adventures. We live across the street from the Ogden Temple, so we decided to go take a walk around the beautiful temple grounds-thinking we could see the water fountains. On thursday when we went over, the fountains were off, but I got this cute picture of her by the front sign. The next day when we went, the fountains were up and running-she thought maybe she could take a swim! (don't worry I said no) We also lost our house key that day, because I was not thinking and let her carry it on our walk. When I asked her what she did with it, she replied "I winged it!" After about and hour and 30 mins or so of searching-on foot of course-my dad found it on the sidewalk across from his shop in Ogden. Thanks dad!

No comments: